YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information held by us may include your name, date of birth, current or previous addresses, telephone or mobile phone number, email address and bank account or credit card details.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collection of personal information is necessary for the general operation of our business. The information we collect will depend upon the reason for which it is collected. The main reasons are:
- To provide you with the Lána service;
- For marketing
- To respond to messages, enquiries or requests made via our website;
- For financial purposes - processing payments, making payments and debt collection
- We may collect sensitive information regarding individuals, including but not limited to:
- Criminal records;
- Travel records;
- Credit check.
We will only collect sensitive information in circumstances where:
- The relevant individual consents to the collection of the information; or
- We are required or authorised by law to collect personal information and we deem it necessary for the proper operation of Lána’s business.
HOW WE COLLECT YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is collected by us in various ways, including:
- From you, when you directly provide information to us for example by signing up to Lána, subscribing to the newsletter or other agreements or when you submit your personal details through our websites;
- From publicly available sources of information;
- From our own records if you have used one of our services in the past;
- When legally required to do so.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be used and disclosed to:
- Identify you;
- Communicate with you;
- Provide you with the communication and/or services you require from us;
- Administer and manage those services including charging, paying you and collecting debts;
- Conduct market research and development of our services;
- To promote and market services and products to you by way of direct mail, email (where consent is given), SMS messages and to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits.
- Gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with better service;
- Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
To deliver the services you require, we may disclose your personal information to third parties and other organisations, outside Lána. These organisations may carry out certain services on behalf of Lána, including:
- Customer enquiries;
- Mailing operations;
- Billing and debt-recovery functions;
- Repair and replacement services;
- Marketing and telemarketing services;
- Website usage analysis.
Other than stated above, Lána will not disclose personal information, unless you have authorised us to do so. This policy applies only to Lána and not to other Websites of Companies or Organisations to which the Lána Pty Ltd Website may be linked.
If you do not wish us, or related companies to contact you to promote and market products, services and special offers to you, please send an email to: hello@Lána.global
At Lána we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate and up-to-date. The accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. If you believe your personal information is not accurate or up to date please contact us email@example.com.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION: PERSONAL DATA
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you need to access or alter in any way your personal information, please let us know. You may be required to put a request in writing and provide suitable identification for security reasons.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
Personal information may be stored by us in hard copy documents or electronically. We are committed to keeping your details secure and to have suitable procedures in place to safeguard your personal information. ome of the ways we do this is access control to our buildings; security measures for access to our computers and for our websites. In addition, we will review the personal information held by us from time to time, ensuring that information which is no longer needed for a purpose for which it was initially collected is destroyed or de-identified (provided it is lawful for us to do so).
YOUR PRIVACY ON THE INTERNET
Lána takes care to ensure that the personal information you provide via our website is protected. We have taken various security measures including firewalls, to protect against intruders and in-built redundancies within our network. All data transmitted throughout the Lána platform is transmitted using HTTPS encryption.
If you have any questions or complaints about privacy issues please contact us.