Sustainability. Ethics. Equality. Diversity. Respect.
If you want in, send us a one-minute video explaining what you can bring to the table. We don't have specific roles to fill - we want you to tell us what you think we need and how you can help us achieve it.
If video isn't your thing, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bear in mind we get a lot emails, so we may take a little while to get back to you. Everyone is welcome to apply, we don't judge on anything except your ability to contribute meaningfully to the Lána team, work hard and love your job.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a group of conscious humans, working towards a more sustainable fashion industry. We currently have team members based in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Melbourne (but when we’re looking for a new team member, the right person can virtually work from anywhere in the world).
WHAT WE VALUE
- We are here to reduce fashion's impact on the planet. We take it seriously. Our design, our office, our events. We promise to consider our impact every step of the way.
- We have a healthy team culture - and a transparent approach to business. We’re honest with ourselves and our community.
- Lána offers equal opportunities for people from all walks of life. We and call out inequality when we see it and believe a strong team is a balanced team.
- We do not discriminate and will create an inclusive environment online and in the office.
- At Lána we respect our team members, our customers and our planet. We hope that in doing so, our community will respect us back.